Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

QoL and Other Ideas - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Tehfury696 has a default reputation
Lightbulb QoL and Other Ideas

*Will Update Regularly*

Going to be consolidating other ideas i read in posts as well, ill include the names of the original poster.
World Map Improvements:

1: Creation/Management of Control groups within each army.
-Having a "non-aggressive" group within each army for minor engagements, like Viewing your army. But the full army should still be deployed during PVP/Sieging.
-Would be pretty cool if the different control groups made on the map spawned in together too.

2: Permanent camps. Have the cost be exponentially more, this would also make the "cheaper camp construction" tactic actually seem worth the crowns.
-Permanent camps would be aoe heal zones like your main town, higher peasant cap for producing resources, maybe able to build a little bit within the town and upgrade the walls? Having these would make it so I don't have to walk all the way back across the map to resupply my army and such.

3:Now I'm going to go over the "View" option. Because it's probably one of my most favorite features.
-View seems like a silly name to call something that starts a small semi-randomly generated skirmish. Call it "Explore" so it goes with the achievements that say "explore X lands" and so on. Then you can make it so while your exploring you can run into random battles... such as a bandit outpost or maybe some abandoned mines that you can mine out real quick, if you happen to have some workers in your army.
-Remove the 20m timer! If i wanna spend 30-45m clearing a View map... There's way better things to do with my time, but if that's what I wanna do then why can't I?

Last edited by Tehfury696 : 06-21-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Tehfury696 has a default reputation

*Holding for future post*