Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

City reset when seiged - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2013, 03:23 PM

ACEDoom has a default reputation
Default City reset when seiged

I was just building my city, making sure I had enough stone to finish my walls when I was seiged by an enemy army. I had more men than him so I accepted, but when it loaded I had the starting city with 2 swordsmen and 2 peasants. I was forced to surrender, and when my city loaded up I didn't have anything I had before, only the town hall and the 1 swordsmen I kept.

If possible can I get my city back?

I have a pic from the reset city only though D:

Old 06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello,

Really sorry to hear about your town being effaced by this extremely rare bug. In a way you actually won a small lottery Read on for details...

This bug usually effects 1 player in 5000+ players per week. The team is working on the issue - by this is mostly caused by brief internet stream corruption by Internet Server Provider, and not an easy issue to fix, but our team is committed to getting this sorted soon, so not even 1 in 1,500 players will get effected by this ever again.

There are two ways to proceed - if you can provide us with your username and effect town name we can try to restore your town how it was a day or two ago from our server back-ups. We would need to know when did your town broke (i`m guessing this morning) - please let us know the date.

If due to technical issues we can`t restore your town (which I`ll be sure is likely), or you don`t want to loose these two days or progress, we can offer you a comprehensive package with 100150$ value. Including 5 CD keys to pass to your friends, and 5 codes for 120 Crowns so you can quickly start a new town and get everything lost back with-in hours.

Let me know how you want to proceed, as well as your username, townname.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:07 PM

ACEDoom has a default reputation

Well that sucks because I bought the game yesterday so putting it a day or two back wo not help so I guess I'll go with the 5 CD key and crowns deal since it seems to be my only way to go.

Thanks for helping me out and giving me a way to enjoy the game still :-)

My game username is Doom and my city is Dominican.

Edit: I'll probably start a new city so I can get the same start quests and opportunities as before. Thanks once again :-) .

Last edited by ACEDoom : 06-19-2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:44 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sounds good, and glad you weren`t that far in. Check your Private Messages on this forum for your free CD keys and codes
Old 06-21-2013, 04:32 AM

ikalugin has a default reputation

It appears that I also have the same issue. Is it possible to restore the town?
- Ikalugin.
- Moscow (Human/mountains)
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7789

Last edited by ikalugin : 06-21-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:39 AM

Replied to your post and sent you the email. Congratulations on being the second person to win our little bug lottery