Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Troop Control - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 01:50 AM

SmokiththeeHerb has a default reputation
Default Troop Control

It is basically impossible to micro troops in this game. If you select all your army and try to move them, most of the time it takes around ten clicks to get them to respond, then it takes another few seconds before that registers. I know it is not my computer or my connection. The game should not require much of anything being the graphics and mechanics are so simple. Can you please make this game more enjoyable by making units respond as they should, and also being able to select more than 16 troops would be ideal.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:05 AM

SadClown is just above average reputation

Agreed about selecting more units, but I've no issues making units respond, except when I've lag during pvp/coop, so yeah, it's either your connection/computer or your opponent's connection.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:03 AM

bandor has a default reputation

I found troop control was greatly improved with a computer upgrade.

The minimum requirements are not correct. The recommended requirements ARE the minimum requirements. I'm not sure how the game even runs on the recommended requirements. But troop controls works well on a new i7 3770 The game still bugs out and crashes a lot....but troop control is greatly improved.

The game is not even remotely playable at the minimum requirements of a core 2 duo at 2.4. I had a core 2 duo overclocked a bit running at 3.7ghz and it was not playable.

Also on the graphics side, they made their own graphics engine, it is very inefficient. So it takes a lot more power than you might think. They have been working on bugs not optimization. Hopefully optimization is coming.