Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Finding a pvp match is too difficult. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2013, 11:18 PM

bandor has a default reputation
Default Finding a pvp match is too difficult.

If you play at any time other than prime time North America time you just can't find anyone. Spending half and hour moving armies around and maybe getting 1 payout from an afk player.

Having multiple armies roaming the land checking each one over and over for a match and never finding one is not fun.

Remove region restrictions or provide me with a list of armies and what region they are in so I can go fight them. I'd be okay with moving all the way across the map if I knew there were 2-3 people ready for a fight.

The scouting checkbox doesn't appear to do much if anything.
Old 04-20-2013, 06:04 AM

SadClown is just above average reputation

Did you try the "be brave" option? It's rather easy to find pvp if you ask for it on the ingame chat. I use a ~550 stenght army for regular pvp and I can easily get 3-4 payouts and battles constantly, sometimes even without the long range thing.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:35 AM

bandor has a default reputation

I have found traveling to rolling plains gets more battles. My city is in the far corner of the world. So there is long travel time back and forth to/from.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:14 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Ranged Scouting searches neighbouring regions. Be Brave increases the maximum strength to use for searching.

More players play as Humans than any other race so, yes, you'll find more battles in Human regions like Rollingplain.

There are a lot of new players who they still have protection. We need to find the right balance between giving players the option to opt out of battle while still providing enough opponents for pvp