Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

PVP notifications - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2013, 06:05 AM

Bodycount has a default reputation
Default PVP notifications

When afk or simply because you are busy you sometimes decline challanges or let them time out and dont have any clue of who attacked you or what army strenght they were or what unit they attacked.

So my suggestion is, just like when you choose to fight, have the battle tab list who challenged you in pvp, so you can counter pvp them at a later time (some form of battle offer tracking would be nice) so when you step away for a drink or call and come back you can see why you are sitting on the world map instead of in town where you left your character doing work.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:37 PM

crazymax has a default reputation

It is a good idea to have a tracking system but not only for a queue but for fought fights, wins and looses. Most of us dont use pencil to write who we fought and who we won and lost from. So lets say I lost someone, I would like to have it stored s oI can challenge him again.