Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hero Immune for 10-15 min. in PVP Battle - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 05:29 AM

lthat has a default reputation
Default Hero Immune for 10-15 min. in PVP Battle

Elves Heroe (other i dont know the abilities) can have
80/80/80 Def on Skills

and the Ability 20/20/20 additional.

its a 100/100/100 = Immune ... with high hero with much mana you can be immune to all attacks for a really long time.

A Level 30 Hero can wipe a full army at no problem.

This hurts really... and it hurts NEW Players, because if you have a army strengh of 100-200 then you are the target for this imballanced hero.

PLS Fix it its a gamebreaker more then every crash or lag (and it should be easy to fix - to cap the defensive of hero or reduce the armor abilty.

One tip for other players in that situation (if you were attacked by this "bugusers"): Run in Circle with your army the full battle lenght if your amystr is bigger then the hero you get the crowns and he cant kill the moving army. Dont leave the battle and give this players free points.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:02 AM

Ithilieninho has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthat View Post
Elves Heroe (other i dont know the abilities) can have
80/80/80 Def on Skills

and the Ability 20/20/20 additional.

its a 100/100/100 = Immune ... with high hero with much mana you can be immune to all attacks for a really long time.

A Level 30 Hero can wipe a full army at no problem.

This hurts really... and it hurts NEW Players, because if you have a army strengh of 100-200 then you are the target for this imballanced hero.

PLS Fix it its a gamebreaker more then every crash or lag (and it should be easy to fix - to cap the defensive of hero or reduce the armor abilty.

One tip for other players in that situation (if you were attacked by this "bugusers"): Run in Circle with your army the full battle lenght if your amystr is bigger then the hero you get the crowns and he cant kill the moving army. Dont leave the battle and give this players free points.

I've used the tactic myself, and also been a victim of it a couple of times (which was were I got the idea).

To me there are three game breakers here:
- One is the total immunity against impact. It is quite easy to kill a 80/80/80 hero, so the problem lies in the additional 20/20/20. This could be fixed in a number of ways; For example less time (could be less than 20 seconds) or less additional resistance (perhaps 10/10/10).
- Another is the inability to attack moving units. It makes for frustrating battles, and is just as much of an exploit as the "immune hero". Attacking should be more precise, and quicker.
- The third one is the victory conditions. Too many battles last for way too long, having to watch the "run in circle" army (and don't think it only happens against "immune heroes") for 30 minutes or so.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:50 AM

lthat has a default reputation

i agree in all 3 points here. But the easiest fix is sure the first one (ability to 10/10/10 is the easist way)
2nd problem are problems of the engine, i dont think this is so easy to change this
3rd perhaps battletime depend on the power of armies - for <200 armies there should be ok with < 15 min. (sieges can go longer)

for the 2nd and 3rd problem perhaps a lttle bit from total war
on the startpoint of the defender zone of control - if the attacker control this for 3 min. (he has more men then the defender in this zone) he win.

so if the attacker dont attack -> after 15 min. battle ends with defender win
if the defender run away -> after the controling of zone 3 min. ends with attacker win

but the most gamebreaking is the 100% immunity in that very long time.

p.s. the game is really amazing, so pls fix this

p.p.s i only run in circle if i see the One-Man-Hero... i wouldnt run away and "stand my man" against a normal army or a heavy hero, which could be damaged.

Last edited by lthat : 04-11-2013 at 09:55 AM.