Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

About "Trail Continues" quest for Elves - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2012, 09:39 AM

jeff9569 has a default reputation
Default About "Trail Continues" quest for Elves

I've done this quest for fifth time right now, but I can't seem to catch this elf traitor. I failed the mission first time because I killed the traitor rather than "capturing" him.

I am guessing that the red X mark on the map is the position of the traitor, but when I get there with my troops hes not there. Even when I go there with just my hero there's no unit near that red X.

I have been just killing all the ogres on the map, and the quest stopped giving me that guide thingy on the top middle of the screen.

How can I finish this quest?

I am sorry for posing so much on the forum, but I really want to get into the game since it is quite interesting.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hey Jeff,

No worries. You don`t actually need to catch him, as eventually he`ll run into the small Orc camp at the edge of the map, and you`ll need to attack that camp and kill all the Orcs. Don`t specificly kill the Traitor though, your troops won`t auto target him. After you kill all the Orcs victory cinematic will start.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM

Hi, thanks for the answer.

I found out that my hero wasn't close enough to the camp (I didn't use him for the combat), so the quest didn't happen

However, I used my hero to attack the fort and was able to finish the quest.

Thank You
Old 12-18-2012, 02:27 AM

Strana has a default reputation

I had a problem with this a few times. I found that if my rangers killed the warg pack he hides in without moving from their initial starting spot he never spawns and runs to the camp. It appears you have to actively charge the warg pack and kill it for him to spawn.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:19 AM

yes, that's what I literally did. I just ordered my hero and footsoldiers to attack to middle of the camp with minimal archer support from the back.