Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Play the MMO style game Single Player - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-29-2012, 12:59 PM

Traciatim has a default reputation
Default Play the MMO style game Single Player

It seems like the single player and MMO variant of the game are very different. Is there a way to play through the game like you would in the multi player play area but in a single player mode?
Old 02-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

Well kingdom wars is the closest thing as you actually manage the kingdom but since the MMO style needs online to function it wasn't included and don't think it will be

why not just play online if i may ask?
Old 03-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Traciatim,

I`m wondering if you want singleplayer version of Online Kingdom so you can play without internet connect, or just without having to worry about other players?

As far as Online Kingdom goes - we did include a way for players to avoid other players and PvP, Co-Op e.t.c to provide a singleplayer like experience. Purchase PvP Protection for 48 hours (of real time play time) in the Market shop and you are good to go for probably a week or two, nobody will bother you.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:37 PM

Well, pretty much other players are a-holes. So I usually don't like PVP games that much, case and point, I came out of beginner protection and i don't really even know how to play. I didn't even really have time to read the NPC trainer guy's warning that players can attack me and I was slaughtered by someone about 4x my size. I just quit playing the game and haven't been back.

The single player game doesn't seem to have any of the building and empire management stuff so it has been really boring.

So here I sit, playing other games.

Edit:
Quote:
Purchase PvP Protection for 48 hours (of real time play time) in the Market shop and you are good to go for probably a week or two, nobody will bother you.
Also, pay to win models are a huge fail.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:09 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

pay to win?

haven't spent any money on influence and i can still woop the majority of the population of this game
Old 03-16-2012, 05:12 AM

So pick any other player that is your skill level, and start a 2 player game with them, only they get to but 30 bucks worth of stuff... who is more likely to win? Just because you personally are better than a large portion of other players doens't mean it's not a pay2win game.