Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 1.1.9 - It all went CoOp! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Exclamation Patch # 1.1.9 - It all went CoOp!

Quote:
Reverie World Studios is proud to introduce our biggest patch yet - Patch 1.1.9, hyped as the “Social Co-op Patch”. Introducing several new features and hundreds of small tweaks, Patch 1.1.9 will greatly improve Dawn of Fantasy's social aspect with friend lists and features, private messages and new chat channels. This patch also introduces co-op questing and sieges, allowing you to team up with matched teammates to dominate the game world. In addition to these main features, this patch enhances dragon units, greatly boosting their stats, BUT - allowing Dragons level 8 and higher to permanently die and become lootable for wealth points. Be sure to check the patch log for countless other changes and fixes. So enjoy the new features and tweaks, and stay tuned for our next major patch, which will introduce an overhaul of the pathfinding system!
Patching is live!

Patch # 1.1.9

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Co-op Lay Siege to all 12 Large NPC towns
-Co-op quests for attacks on AI player towns
-New Social features Friends and Ignore lists
-New Social feature /w to whisper and /r to reply
-New Social feature - Help and Friends chat channels
-Fixed rare bug with player town getting reset after an OOS in PvP
-Fixed issues with quests not starting, stuck in black screen
-Fixed game breaking errors with Area Point Buttons such as Trebuchet's Attack Area
-Fixed issue with game getting stuck while trying to connect if your defending in PvP
-Balanced npc town resource trading, it will not be profitable in most cases
-All Dragons can permanently die after level 8
-Killed dragons can be looted in Wealth for 25% of their cost
-Fixed an Out of Sync Issue with wildfire

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed issue with Cannon Grape Shot where it used wrong weapon damage
-Fixed issues and polished Homeland Resource Storage Cap
-Fixed issue in quests where npcs sometimes play idle animation while moving
-Improved world map cloud effects. Will not flicker all the time now
-Fixed visual glitch in graphics options with 'Extras' text overlapping
-Fixed issue with Dwarf Formations needing human tech. Unlocked right from start
-Fixed issue with stamina displaying incorrect amount
-Fixed issues with worker voice overs playing wrong ones on different tasks
-Fixed issue with Dwarf Miners income not displaying correctly
-Health stat changed to average health of current members living
-Added health stat of a percent of battalion's overall health
-Fixed issue with Elves not having first 10 buildings build faster as other races do
-Fixed issue where destroyed palisade walls where still impassible
-Viewing npc towns will properly remove fog, as before it would build up from last scenes
-1 Wolf Pack will now respawn in all homelands randomly
-Fixed Grass toggle option
-Fixed Fog toggle option. Disables visuals of fog among a field
-Fixed Weather Effects toggle option. Disables visuals of snow and rain
-Fixed Dragon revive on homelands
-Fixed issue with fire effects staying on already burnt buildings for ever
-Numerous very tiny fixes

:::::Balance Changes:::::
-Dragons that are under level 8 do not reset skills or level when they respawn
-Dragons start out with slightly higher health. Event Dragons have quite a bit more health
-Red Dragon now costs 80 Wealth from 86
-Green Dragons now costs 40 Wealth from 52
-Dwarven Axemen now cost 8 Wealth from 6
-NPC Black Dragon loot changed to 4000 gold
-NPC Red Dragon loot changed to 2000 gold
-NPC Green Dragon loot changed to 400 gold
-Ice Dragon loot set to 30 Wealth
-Haunter Dragon loot set to 30 Wealth
-Dragon fireball ability range reduced to 1000 from 1500
-Dragon abilities' cost in Stamina increased
-Storage Cap default is now 5000
-Maximum Storage with Population and Techs is 12000 resources
-Storage Techs prices greatly increased
-Healing Potions on elite units changed to 100 stamina, heals 300 health over 1 minute
-Healing potion removed from Human Cavaliers and Elven Mounted Rangers
-Goblin Strength value increased, as high leveled goblins can do a lot of damage.
-Trample ability damage type change for mounted units, includes all damage types now
-Charging and Trampling Pike Infantry now does x5 damage than before
-Mounted units cause x3 damage to ranged units and x4 to goblins
-Foot Knights health is now 500 from 600, damage 100 from 150
-Dwarf Miner mining rate increased 200%
-Cannon's resistance to arrows increased greatly
-Each pellet from Cannon Grape Shot now damages 400 piecing instead of 2000 crushing
-Fully upgraded Gatehouses now have +5000 health from +2000 than default Gateways
-Workers and Livestock in world map Army Camps now generate a lot less resources
-Peasants gather from wheat fields alot faster
-Recruiting Mercenaries from npc towns now costs x2
-Recruiting Mercenaries from npc towns can not be bought at levels above 5
-Training troops to higher level in npc towns now costs x5 or greater
-Heros can be trained at npc towns upto level 30 for extremely high costs
-Dwarves can be trained at npc towns upto level 5 for a large cost
-Cost of healing units at npc towns: 1 gold per 10hp, 10 gold per member revived
-Elven Homeland Deer populations are now limited to 50 deer

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 02-11-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

is it odd the re spawning wolf pack is one of my favourites about the patch
Old 02-11-2012, 04:04 PM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation
Default getting error

im getting an error saying i have the wrong client version ?
Old 02-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Yeah server update was kicking in - all up and running now!

Also - I wanted to mention:

With the patch of this scope we might have introduced a new bug or two (or ten), but nothing we could find on our own. Co-op most likely has some minor bugs here and there. If you find new bugs please let us know here. We plan to follow up early next week with a mini patch fixing any leftover issues.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

I'd like to say how proud I am of the work that went into making this patch, it's not the final product but a huge step in the right direction and cost the dev team a lot of blood/sweat/screaming
Old 02-11-2012, 04:44 PM

bgardner104 has a default reputation

thanks hope its good
Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Elven Sect:
Grand Master

Gongora has good reputation

How come heros only get a 300 heal now too...I mean really thats very crappy....is this a bug or is this planned?

And dragons did not get any stronger at all, lost 500 ranage and gained 2k hp....and are now killable. I say there defense needs to go up a little more, their defense sucks royally.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:59 AM

GamerGuy has a default reputation
Default Wouldnt Know there was a patch update!!!

Id just like to start off saying i really wouldnt know there was a patch update unless you told me and i had to wait for a download to log in.....

I been a loyal fan of this game for a long time now but with each passing patch my hope for this game fades. (shouldnt it be the other way around?)

The co op does not seem to work, dragon stats do not seem to have been changed much at all and infact i would go so far as to say they really break the whole seige thing in this game. I mean its pretty stupid when you attack someone with a dragon and or they have dragons defending their city and it just comes down to launching flaming fireballs at each other and running away to regenerate health.... The dragons are killable now thats nice but who cares the pvp is still so messed up you basically have to agree in advance with someone to pvp with you..... hardly the atmosphere any gamer is looking for in pvp.... Its like an old fashioned duel where 2 gentelmen agree on a time and place and the butler walks out with a box that has inside 2 identical pistals. Not much of the war time defend what is yours, take what is not gameplay i was hoping for. I mean come on when people have to say in chat "Anyone wanna pvp?" the the response is "not right now im not ready still building my city up" you know you have problem.....

I dont know what hope there is for this game or if anyone is gunna be around playing it when and if you finally get something put together thats worth of gamers time, but i can tell you if you dont fix that lame ass pvp menu screen, as in the way players interact with each other in pvp like how the game matches you up, your gunna have a virtual ghost town on ur hands (not that you dont already).
Old 02-12-2012, 07:50 AM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuy View Post
Id just like to start off saying i really wouldnt know there was a patch update unless you told me and i had to wait for a download to log in.....

I been a loyal fan of this game for a long time now but with each passing patch my hope for this game fades. (shouldnt it be the other way around?)

The co op does not seem to work, dragon stats do not seem to have been changed much at all and infact i would go so far as to say they really break the whole seige thing in this game. I mean its pretty stupid when you attack someone with a dragon and or they have dragons defending their city and it just comes down to launching flaming fireballs at each other and running away to regenerate health.... The dragons are killable now thats nice but who cares the pvp is still so messed up you basically have to agree in advance with someone to pvp with you..... hardly the atmosphere any gamer is looking for in pvp.... Its like an old fashioned duel where 2 gentelmen agree on a time and place and the butler walks out with a box that has inside 2 identical pistals. Not much of the war time defend what is yours, take what is not gameplay i was hoping for. I mean come on when people have to say in chat "Anyone wanna pvp?" the the response is "not right now im not ready still building my city up" you know you have problem.....

I dont know what hope there is for this game or if anyone is gunna be around playing it when and if you finally get something put together thats worth of gamers time, but i can tell you if you dont fix that lame ass pvp menu screen, as in the way players interact with each other in pvp like how the game matches you up, your gunna have a virtual ghost town on ur hands (not that you dont already).
you try making it then...
Old 02-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuy View Post

Tell that to the Guy whos Red Dragon got done in within Seconds by my Halberdiers *gg*
Dragons are Strong against Slow Infantry and make good Siege Weapons
but they dont Damage walls and they wont do anything about light Infantry
also they take enormus damage against Halberdiers
in the End theyre just an Big Fire Launcher
they cant do anything while your engaged with enemy army since they would kill their own people along
they lose easily when faced with spread out Pikes or Maces charging em
and they wont be useful unless the player keeps Commanding it all the time making it nearly impossible to properly control the remaining Army

They are not as strong as most people think
well
I still vote for some more other Hero Units tough
there should be more Strong Fighters others then only Dragons