Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Known Bug List - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto
Default Known Bug List

--Army--World map--mouse over toop tip,some dragons dont have name in pop-up like every other unit.Green-ice-red-royale

--Elf houses everything says food,changeing messes stuff up,sunken in swamp

--Enchanters,stone tippers,default ability name,for some spells and abilities,instead of their names

--Timers in PVP wrong,timers go faster than one anouther in pvp

--Incorrect health doesnt reset until point is put into health,this isnt a big one,and is possibly fixed<--- think this is a remnant of a bug already fixed,and shouldnt effect much anymore,will see if i can get it to happen if not,will remove.

--Dragons,slight tail dmg,or knockdown,add ice a fireball type,greens should be faster,fireball,aim at ground to hit units on walls/towers,isnt exactly a bug

--Real fog of war

--Wardens and the like,new ones from npc mercs have half the health they should until dmged in some way,think its because the swamp elf bonus-lvl 1's when healed fully after damage,spawn in new maps with half hitpoints still.This isnt just wardens,its any unit that gains a bonus from homecity creation,location/choosen traits..

--Bladestorm in npc merc second tooltip is missing the "y" in sowrd infantr,mounter grand master,same thing in calvary,bolt thrower missing "n",possible last letter missing or cut off somehow

--Minimap---just in genral screwed

--marauders,very slow to level,on live this is an issue,Think this is cleared in next patch

--Speach triggers on log in-delay them,heheh really annoying

--Royales/Haunters/ice/red attack gate house,wasnt sure if this was intended

--forest spirits,1/10 ?

--Fireball,specially the greens,close range attacks WAY off,instead of arching up and falling in place,it shoots straight line,is terrible misses everything all willy nilly

--sound volume--settings in general-found out this is actually the voices,not the sfx or music

--beserkers-large ammounts,losing crushing defence in home city

--Options menu,all of them,need to be fixed.

--Dragons do not revive correctly after death in homecity

--Male wardens cant level,but are a military unit for swamp elfs,think laborers fall under same catagory for orcs

--Female wardens,and males,dont have wind/stone stance

--Ranged units unable to hit a moving target

--Dwarf miners using treants as drop offs :<

--Able to abuse some quests by going in,looting,and leaveing,without actually doing the quest,add timer?

--Alchemy labs,and their related research,both screwed

--New researches dont seem to be applied correctly until relog.

--In order to show correct prices for units in homecity,either from research or from bonus on creation,you have to select buildings twice.

--Trebs and stonetippers,are not "remembering" if their loaded or not when you relog,so every time you log in,they all reload,can cost quite a bit of stone per relog

--Dwarfunits.dragons,show wealth cost after they have been bought,and are in the bank,leads to some confusion when deploying them.

I will be trying to maintian this list accurately,and will not add every bug until its been confirmed,and hopefuly will be removing bugs as patches become available,or if the fix is already done for the next patch.If i am unsure of a bug,i will test,on live and or the test server,or both depending on nature of the bug,and post results,either updateing the list,asking for more information from poster,or confirming it is fixed.

Any dev,or other QA member may confirm a bug,or a fix,and I will update list accordingly(duh)

Last edited by Neinth : 02-20-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Neinth I sticked the post - great start!

Also one suggestion - instead of "fixed on SVN" - add something like "Fix confirmed in the next patch"
Old 02-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Will do,need to get a format going so it stays clear and easy to read.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:11 PM

Squrl has a default reputation

Also to add I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. I bought the game today and tried to play it unfortunately my in game cursor is stuck. I have an invisible pointer. I can't play like this.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:24 PM

Doeetright has a default reputation

1) Many of the elf technologies if not all once purchased don't count or act abnormally.
Gold Preservation at the alchemy lab instead of reducing the amount it used to transmute it increased it drastically from -5 gold per minute to -25 gold per minute.
Deer Communion even though it shows it's in effect really has no effect as all deer still cost 70 food per.
Deer Synergy seems to have no effect, my deer went from producing 9 food per minute to 7 food per minute.
***Ditto to Spirit Communion and Spirit Synergy
Many of the increased stats (attack,stamina,health) activate and deactivate at will. Leaving units with their health bars half full at almost all times. Some stats don't seem to stack properly with the traits

2) Dwarven Miners become idle upon logging out and logging in (even if just for a brief moment) Generally not all of them become idle (or not that I'm able to see) but at least 1 or 2 will just stand around after logging in

3) Symbosis plots only seem to have units gather from them if you're watching them, otherwise they go idle and stand around. It's really frustrating to have to come back and micro manage every 5 seconds.

4) Has been addressed but I feel the need to add it to the list. Treants only work as drop off points for wardens, would be nice if this could be extended to dwarfs as well.

5) Many spelling and grammar errors throughout the elven campaign (Obviously not the elven language, I'm talking about the english version)

6) On the quest Woe to the wood elves it is possible to enter the quest, loot the corpses, then exit and repeat for an infinite amount of gold.

7) Unable to tell if multiple alchemy labs work in unison. Possible bug?

EDIT: On the gold preservation thing, I now have a ...: +656 Gold! This is of course after it ran my gold to 0.... GRRRR
EDIT2: Could the ... thing possibly be explained because it doesn't make sense to me...
EDIT3: More Bugs

8) Unit stats on the world map display incorrectly at times. Haven't noticed until recently with my fully upgraded elven army.

9) Could just be me, but range units are nigh unable to hit moving targets. Like really? Professional archers aren't trained in aiming where the unit is going to be instead of where the unit was?

Last edited by Doeetright : 02-08-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

2) Dwarven Miners become idle upon logging out and logging in<---all workers do this,their not actually idle though,just takes a moment for the game to set them back on their way,part of the fix is delaying the speech stuff until after city is loaded correctly.

3) Symbosis plots only seem to have units gather from them if you're watching them, otherwise they go idle and stand around. It's really frustrating to have to come back and micro manage every 5 seconds. <---I havent seen this myself,but what i think may be happening is to many sqauds working a plot,will see if i can get it to happen though

4) Has been addressed but I feel the need to add it to the list. Treants only work as drop off points for wardens, would be nice if this could be extended to dwarfs as well.<--has been addressed but will add it to the list now,that being said,it does specifically say for elfs only

5) Many spelling and grammar errors throughout the elven campaign (Obviously not the elven language, I'm talking about the english version)<---gonna have to be more specific

6) On the quest Woe to the wood elves it is possible to enter the quest, loot the corpses, then exit and repeat for an infinite amount of gold.<---not quite sure how to address this,maybe add timer to quests so you cant just go-in and out fast?

7) Unable to tell if multiple alchemy labs work in unison. Possible bug?<--Do believe alchemy labs are messed up right now,suggest deleting them until fixed,will add to the list cuz i forgot em

8) Unit stats on the world map display incorrectly at times. Haven't noticed until recently with my fully upgraded elven army.<---this is due to the units upgrades not being applied on world map,is something that should be added though.

9) Could just be me, but range units are nigh unable to hit moving targets. Like really? Professional archers aren't trained in aiming where the unit is going to be instead of where the unit was?<---yeah they aim at where they are,however fixing this could be an issue.Was thinking increaseing them dmg area of an arrow,or spalsh dmg,but then one arrow could hit multiple--will add anyways

I have an invisible pointer<---I do believe theres a program on your computer causing this,will hold off on adding this to the lost until we get it cleared up in other thread.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:15 PM

Doeetright has a default reputation

I'm still pretty firm that unless I'm watching my town my dwarven miners do nothing... I just sat there for 30min and I didn't budge from 18 stone... So unless I'm in town watching them they're worthless... Now, if I'm in town they mine very rapidly...
Old 02-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Quote:
I'm still pretty firm that unless I'm watching my town my dwarven miners do nothing... I just sat there for 30min and I didn't budge from 18 stone... So unless I'm in town watching them they're worthless... Now, if I'm in town they mine very rapidly...
Will test this.

This appears to be working on current patch,if after this next patch it isnt working for you,please repost here.

Last edited by Neinth : 02-08-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:37 AM

jeff9569 has a default reputation

I was wondering when the elven Alchemist lab glitch is going to be fixed... it has been 10 month since the issue has been addressed. Also, the forest spirit does not gather wood, so the wood collection is staying at 0/10 all the time.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Jeff,

Forest spirit does gather wood, it`s just not shown on the counter. This should be address in the next patch though. As for Alchemy lab - we plan to return to this as well in the next patch.