Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Entire Home City Reverted To Starting Units/Buildings - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

colonelsiege has a default reputation
Default Entire Home City Reverted To Starting Units/Buildings

Alright so I had a city that had just finished all of its stone walls, towers, buildings etc and had a booming economy. Now me and another guy were trying to get it so he could attack my city. We got the request thing for "accept or pay off" we both wanted to fight and when it brought us to the rts screen it gave us both this message "Players are not in sync" and kicked us both out of the battle before it ever began.

Now the part that makes me INCREDIBLY angry is that it completely reverted my entire city to what you have when you first start the game. I have NOTHING there anymore. It moved all the units that were in the city to my 1st army on the world map and its sitting at 83/60 population.

Now if I've payed for this game and if I cannot get my city back from this bug that desperately needs to be fixed in my opinion i'm done with this game. I myself started last week and spent about $40 extra on Wealth and this is not acceptable.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by colonelsiege : 02-02-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:43 PM

loccen has a default reputation

I would like to confirm what Colonelsiege said above as it was me (Longshanks in game) who attacked his home city, if it helps at all for some strange reason i got the first mission of the human campaign to build 1 house and 1 unit of peasants again which was odd. The rest of my castle / missions are fine though.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Colonelsiege - we`ll be sure to fix your town tomorrow afternoon.

Please tell me the following information:

1) Your Username, and townname
2) Please describe the walls and buildings you had, also any units that you might have had on your homeland.
3) We`ll be sure to include some extra Wealth for you in compensation, as well as get you the town back.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

1) Username: colonelsiege Town name: Kislev
2) I had just finished fully upgrading my stone walls with the round towers each of which had Trebuchets as well as all other locations on the wall that allow trebuchets to be built. (Both layers of walls were stone) The gates all had 2 oils on them and were upgraded. I had the max number of houses and land plots. Barracks, siege shop, archery range, stables x2, barn, blacksmith, market, and Mills x2

4xDwarvan Cannons, 1x Royal Dragon, anywhere between 20-30 peasants, 3 dwarven miners were lost
Old 02-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

So game went out of sync right from start, before game could even really start, seems like the town synced with server in a wrong state. very good information thank you. If Kon does not fix your city by tomorrow morning give me a PM and I will fix it. All your wealth and status plus extra wealth and units will be replaced not to worry.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Thank you very much, both for the quick response as well as the help.