Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Devs And Players, An Idea For You! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation
Default Devs And Players, An Idea For You!

So an idea hit me from the other thread (Thanks to Dreamwalkers post in the 'So, Playing anything else at the moment?' thread) Well.. it may not work out but would be really fun if it did and there was enough interest.

A real special community has formed for this game and i think sticking together would be really fun. So my idea is this :

Lets play other games together if possible for multiplayers and share our thoughts on single player games for the community to read and see if it would interest them..(of course the second idea is pretty much already being done in the pub section) Now i know this idea may not work out very well but it could be pretty cool...

I was thinking first of Guild Wars 2 or Star Wars : The Old Republic, if we were to make a guild on those games with the rest of the DoF community (Developers and players!) who are going to try it, That would be pretty cool. Or if you know of any other games coming up which we can play together.

i know we have a pretty big steam group too, I recently joined it.

What do you guys think?

Of course we already play one awesome game together! Dawn of Fantasy! So thats one!

(And no this is in no way trying to leech off the DoF community in any way, It is just an idea i have for the future, I fully support Reverie as a LOT of this community does. This is just a thought to get the community closer then they are already, i for one am not leaving this forum and game unless im dragged out screaming! Please post your suggestions or doubtsi)

Last edited by ThatguyAds1298 : 10-15-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

I would so join a Guild Wars 2 guild with you guys!
(just so you know, I'll be a Sylvari elementalist.)

But yeah, good idea. This a great community (especcially compared to a lot of other games), and it would be nice to stick together in other games. (I can never find anyone to join my guild in Guild Wars 1 , and I missed out of a lot of PvP. Don't want that problem in GW2!!!)
Old 10-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

lol well for that I have an idea .Let's make a Skyrim group then. Why skyrim?amazing game that will come out on 11 November and it can't really drag players since it's a single-player. However, I must warn everyone that the game can be quite addicting,looking at my experience with Oblivion
Old 10-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

I loved oblivion and morrowwind, I must have lost so much of my life to that game its just crazy