Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Troop duplication, Training Troops Failure and Vanishing Gold - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2011, 03:33 AM

Pepi18 has a default reputation
Default Troop duplication, Training Troops Failure and Vanishing Gold

After playing a day of Dawn Of Fantasy with the Elves today I hit 3 major bugs:

1. Troop duplication. On 4 separate occurances my main army with my hero had its troops duplicated until there were exactly 61/60 units in the army. Each time it happened after logging out and logging back in.

2. Training Troops at NPC towns failing. I brought my units to an AI town put them all in the training queue and pressed ok. Each time you press ok it levels up another level so I hit around 3 times and then it said I don't have any trainable units left. Knowing someone else trained all his units to lvl 5 I went to another, bigger, NPC town and tried there. The same thing happened - it said I didn't have any trainable units even though some of them were lvl 1. So I relogged. (Apart from my army being duplicated when I logged back in,) now I could train some of my units again but after a few clicks the same thing happened.

3. Vanishing gold. It first happened when I woke up this morning after having put all my gold on to my garrisoned army the night before. When I logged in 5k gold had vanished and turned into 7 gold. Then later this evening after accumulating over 200k gold during the day on one army, 50k gold on another (which were decaying at -54 /min), I relogged and both stacks vanished. 200k turned to 4.2k and 50k turned into 4.4k.

I consider these as gameplay interrupting bugs among which there are many in the game. I would like to see this game functioning properly more then I want to see new content released. I'm not going to play the game until the gold vanishing bug is fixed as it is becoming a headache for me.

Cheers.

Last edited by Pepi18 : 10-06-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:59 AM

PeekaBOOM has a default reputation
Default Duplication

On several occasions my army would duplicate aswell.

Upon making an army in the world map, some transferred units had a few soldiers still in my home town (one unit, low health) Those could be restored to full health and would essentially be a new unit group. Basically everytime i return my army after a quest to my town i end up with double the amount of units i start out with.

This all happened before the 12h noobie protection started ticking down, have not tried afterwards since the quest ''The trail continues'' is bugging out.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:58 AM
DoF Moderator

Wilffio has a default reputation

This bug has been here for some time ... but don't worry the devs is working hard to fix it

/Wolf
Old 01-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for your report. Could you please tell us your in-game username, and town name (and describe the army) where these bugs happen? We`ll try to fix some of this for the up-coming patch.