Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

game bug - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2011, 11:54 AM

giangfreedom has a default reputation
Default game bug

after i finish the nobal rebel quest my entire army got back to the home city and then when i was walking them back to the main house for healing, i was disconnected from the sever. After i log back in my entire army including the hero is gone.
after i log in and out twice i got my hero back but the army is gone for good. My army have 2 swordman troop 1 mercenary troop, 1 halber troop , 2 archer troop, and a cavalry troop.

So what is going to happen to my account now?

it was about 10:35- 10:50 AM 9/30/2011 PST time when this happen.

Last edited by giangfreedom : 09-30-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Your account is fine, but that army is gone for good. This is the WORST bug in game right now that we are fixing this weekend, so it won`t happen again.

We will distribute Influence bonus to all the new players in the near future - so you`ll be able to compensate your loss but getting some free units.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:13 PM

Default really

seriously? so i am basiclly useless now? the market isn't open. Which mean i can't use my pre order code, i can't buy IP by money either. Plus my army is gone, and the compensation is in NEAR FUTURE. So basically you are saying that it is my lost and it was just my bad luck to hit the bug? Plus this bug isn't small and how long + how many time has this game been tested?

Here is my opinion. It doesn't matter what the compensation is, the time i lost is gone for good and you can't compensate time sir.

What i want now is my army so i can go on with my questing during weekend, and since the supporter isn't going to give my army back. i think it good be nice if the market is temporary open for my account so i can charge in to buy back my army.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:30 PM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We can give you a quick bonus. Can you let me know what your account name is, and what`s the town name. And we`ll give you some resources so you could buy some new units to help you continue.

If you are not comfortable posting your username and town name in public, just use forum Private Message function to contact me.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 09-30-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:06 PM

Default sir

sir, i haven't build any military structure and that why i am furious about losing my entire army over a bug. The only way i can get an army right now is to buy it through the market. I am willing to pay my own money to get my army back just open it.

and for your information my

user name is: giangfreedom
town name is :GuardianZ i only have 1 town.

all i need is my troop so i can go questing during my weekend. I am really busy during weekday so that is why i am so frustrated about this.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:13 PM

Thanks for the info. In the next 2 hours we`ll give your town some extra influence resource so you can buy some units at the Market - I recommend some Dwarfen Rifleman and Axeman.