Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Lighthouse Interactive to Publish Dawn of Fantasy - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default Lighthouse Interactive to Publish Dawn of Fantasy

Guys,

We are please to announce that Reverie World Studios just signed a publishing deal with Lighthouse Interactive to publish Dawn of Fantasy across the globe. Press release follows:

And can find 6 new screens showing off new visuals at:
http://www.lighthouse-interactive.com/Dawn-of-Fantasy

Quote:
Haarlem, The Netherlands - July 31, 2008 - Today leading computer software publisher Lighthouse Interactive, part of SilverBirch Inc.'s (SVB:TSXV) video game division, announced that they have secured the worldwide publishing rights to the massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game (MMORTS) Dawn of Fantasy. Developed by Reverie World Studios, Dawn of Fantasy's core production team is built around members of the prominent game development professionals behind the critically acclaimed commercial hits, Empire Earth, Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, and Rise and Fall: Civilization at War. Dawn of Fantasy is the next evolution of fantasy RTS games, featuring MMORTS simulation, in addition to the familiar RTS environment. The game immerses players in an intense story-driven experience built on a deep history and rich tapestry of mythology. Dawn of Fantasy is scheduled to release in Q1 2009 for PC. Six never-before-seen screenshots accompany this press release.
"The acquisition of Dawn of Fantasy allows us to further expand our growth in the most dominant segment of the computer game market," said Steve Wall, V.P. Business Development of Lighthouse Interactive. "We are thrilled to be working with such an accomplished development team. Reverie World Studios understands what RTS fans are craving. They are committed to delivering an impressive game experience with a high calibre product."

"With our new RTS, Dawn of Fantasy, the team at Reverie World Studios has created an original and engrossing fantasy world. Our aim is to bring fresh life to the genre, with a single player campaign more epic and involving than any before, and a persistent MMORTS world that will set new standards for online gameplay," said Konstantin Fomenko, Executive Producer at Reverie World Studios. "A game like this requires a publisher with unswerving dedication to excellence in gaming. Lighthouse Interactive's unique combination of passion and experience made them the perfect fit for us, and together we will bring an extraordinary new game to market."

Dawn of Fantasy also features an epic single player campaign that covers all three races, and spans over 30 hours of narratives in 10 expansive scenarios. With the amount of scripting and cinematic details often seen in the FPS genre, Reverie World Studios brings new standards in level design, scripting and cinematic appeal to the RTS genre.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 07-31-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:16 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

ash12181987 has fair reputation

May I be the first to say, Congradulations Reverie on this wonderful development.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:34 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

iceblast has a default reputation

congratulations hopefully this is the first to come of great things for this game.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 AM
Elite Member

raving is someone to look uptoraving is someone to look upto

nice go go marketing , btw i saw it said 3 races campaing. Dragons dont have a single player campaign?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:02 AM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

crex719 has a default reputation

Congratulations you guys, things are definatley going to happen now. I can understand why dragons cannot be fully implemented yet, as publishers tend to hasten the development of products. One thing that is bothering me though is it only mentions PC. Are you dropping the game for 360?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:05 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Mikey has a default reputation

"Original Base-Building Approach - Tedious micromanagement aspects of base-building replaced with stronger emphasis on players personalizing each of their buildings"

oh i like that
Old 07-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down

Lighthouse seams to be a popular choice among smaller developers but they're a good choice too I think, but in any case, congratulations and good luck.

But what caught most of my eye are the new screenshots which seam to show a great improvement in the graphics department. Would it be possible for us to get larger hi-res versions of those screens?
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 07-31-2008, 09:42 AM

cherbui has a default reputation

AWESOME news ! Congratulations
Old 07-31-2008, 09:47 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Wow, those new screens looked amazing. Congrats on everything guys.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 07-31-2008, 05:39 PM
Elite Member

Esculas the Mighty is someone to look uptoEsculas the Mighty is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
"Original Base-Building Approach - Tedious micromanagement aspects of base-building replaced with stronger emphasis on players personalizing each of their buildings"

oh i like that
damn that sounds sexy im with you i like it also

i want my castle to look like a granary