Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

New Look of game : what do you think - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2011, 04:57 PM

anoyo has a default reputation
Default New Look of game : what do you think

hi there i think every one that love mmorpg game online will like this game so before we move to next step is to play the final game i want to post a forums that share idea and what do you think of this game post here
Old 01-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hey anoyo - and welcome to our forums.

Quote:
i think every one that love mmorpg game online will like this game
We sure hope so. Although - at least - as far as the quests go - we hope you`ll have more fun with Dawn of Fantasy. The typical MMORPG quest where you need to kill 10 bears, and collect the loot - has been done to death. Won`t it be so much better to partner up with other players and bring combined force numbering into hundreds of warriors and have a bloody siege again an enormous town?

P.S. where are you from? we have so many people joining our forums from various counties this week - curious to see what markets are interested in the game
Old 01-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

akyko has a default reputation

Is there anywhere to see older screen shots don't see them in the screen shot section would love to how the game progressed. Current stuff lots great. Map Editor look nice too, any chance of it being beta'd also?

Last edited by akyko : 01-20-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Extra Question About Editor =D
Old 01-20-2011, 08:47 PM

CrazyMike has a default reputation

Looks great!
Old 01-21-2011, 11:29 AM

skyhouse71 has a default reputation

I think the game looks good
Old 01-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Gamerfett has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Hey anoyo - and welcome to our forums.

We sure hope so. Although - at least - as far as the quests go - we hope you`ll have more fun with Dawn of Fantasy. The typical MMORPG quest where you need to kill 10 bears, and collect the loot - has been done to death. Won`t it be so much better to partner up with other players and bring combined force numbering into hundreds of warriors and have a bloody siege again an enormous town?

P.S. where are you from? we have so many people joining our forums from various counties this week - curious to see what markets are interested in the game

That is the main thing that has me very very interested in the game. I really would like a Change and I think that DoF is going to give it to me.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Putkonen has a default reputation

If you're any interested about nationalities, you could probably start a poll about it, actually that sounds pretty nice idea eh? make sure finland is included, you got atleast one finn around here

Also, I'm really looking forward to check out the quest system and hopefully I find it more pleasing than in World of warcraft.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Rhino has a default reputation

The game in my opinion looks fantastic. I love the new trailers and I hope there will be many more as the game evolves over time. ;D
Old 01-22-2011, 08:21 AM

Th3 Mastodon has a default reputation

I loved the new trailer and got some of my friends to watch it.
They all loved it and we will play the game the second it launches
Old 01-22-2011, 10:54 AM

mikil100 has a default reputation

I think the biggest challenge of this game is going to be balancing having a "fairness" to it, so you don't lose your entire city in the first few fragile months, or after years of hard work.
We don't want it to be carebear either though.. the current system seems alright, from what I've read... however most RTS's you want a feeling of REALLY fighting for every inch of your kingdom, otherwise it doesn't seem as rewarding.

If there was some sort of consoliadation system, where as- you have a set area that you are safe in and the enemy can only cause minimal damage, your "homeland" so to speak, after you expand beyond this point (Hey, who doesn't want a massive empire), that territory is fair game. It will keep the game fresh seeing utterly destroyed cities, and massive warfronts, rather than just "Oh, I steal two of your apples." Put more of a tactical element.

Tl;DR:

Balance it so all players can have an effective fighting kingdom, but the opportunity to become massive, with the risk of losing it.

Either way, yes.. they are headed in the right direction