Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - New Reverie Forum Moderators.
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Moderators do not,, ( should not anyways ) have the ability to perm ban on anyone, and everything they convict can be overturned later on by me. If someone does need banning, like a spam bot, if they ever manage to get back in, me or Ryan will have the "perm ban hammer"s in forum terms to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Lol taunt me? How would you go about that? Without the banhammer you cannot destroy me muhahaha, unless you delete all my posts :/

Hehe the only taunting that shall be done is to the elven enemies join forces with me and together we shall massacre the elves
Oh yea, I must tell you something, we have decided to make Elves completely immortal, nothing can hurt them, and instead of swords, they have Lightsavers and Lazers Rilfes for slaughtering endless hordes of Orcs and Men.

Oh, by the way, if you thought I wasn't joking, your more ignorant then you know and you should see your doctor right away.

My Elves are still going to kick you hard when we play 1v1, it is inevitable nickson104.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 10-09-2008 at 01:24 PM.