Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - New Reverie Forum Moderators.
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation
Default New Reverie Forum Moderators.

A few days ago, we had a breach in the forum by several spam bots posting against almost every forum rule which was extremely inappropriate; (forum rules: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77) that just led them all to be permanently banned along with all of their threads and posts.

With this breach, and the overwhelming new forum activity and members to come due to an inevitable media drive, we have decided to sponsor 3 forum members to become official Reverie Moderators.

These new forum moderators are righteous and willing to kick you in the anal area if you get out of line, but I am also willing to kick them in the same area if they get out of line. Moderators have the right to edit or delete any posts considered offensive. They also have the right to ban you if they consider your behavior as inappropriate.
If you have a problem with our moderation please message me with forum email.

Please welcome three well known members that Reverie greatly respects for their wisdom, righteousness, and integrity on these forums, and other forums.

Darvin
Puppeteer
The Witch King of Angmar

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.