Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Turtle?
Thread: Turtle?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 05:26 PM

Onebadterran has a default reputation

I actually prefer to turtle myself. It's not that I do not like to attack or even fight, I just prefer to build up an economy and just hang out.

Off topic:
I absolutely hate having mercy given upon me. If I get defeated and if they destroyed my city I would rather them finish me off then giving me resources to rebuild. If I lost I lost, but I rarely lose. I do love long games, so long as they are not drawn out to extremes.

To those of you who contest that; I only lose to people who have done as much research as I have or if I have no clue what I am doing in the game. I have studied every battle, every aspect, every single possible situation. If anyone else has studied the best and the worst of all war generals as I have my hat is off to you and I hope to face you in combat.
Call me a freak of war strategies cause thats what I am. If you try to reconstruct a stronger Constantinople (one of the most fortified cities in the ancient world) I will tear it down, stone by stone if I must. If you charge me with a huge army I will cut them down with few. I could be hopelessly outnumbered or outgunned and yet still come close to winning if not win the battle through sheer tactics.

You can say I am gloating, you can say I have a big ego; both are probably true, but what I am saying is that I have put a massive amount of time into researching, studying, and memorizing war strategies as well as figuring out why the greatest civilizations of them all fell and not making those errors myself, only to meet no challenge at all.

Most of my knowledge lies within offensive capabilities since I have found that all defenses can be easily crushed.