Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - What the hell is going on?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Elite Member

Grizzlez has very good reputationGrizzlez has very good reputationGrizzlez has very good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdash View Post
Thats Reverie's problem if they dont market this game well. But still its their game they will do what they want. Unless you are helping make the game you have almost no say in what they release/ give you so shut up and wait. And if you dont like it then leave. Some things take patience which it seems you dont have. I havnt complained once and I wont ever complain that they are taking too long. However I will complain over and over about people like you that get on my nerves. Trying to force Reverie to do something when you have no say whatso ever. So please stop whining and wait. It will come out sooner or later so in the mean time go play somethings else. Or mabey get a life if all you have to do is sit here and wait.
Lol, anyone that says someone else online has no life is clearly saying it because they have nothing to do. I check here once in a while, even before I registered and gave my opinion so I wouldn't agree with that at all. Also for anyone that posted against what I said-please learn to read. I never said anything about rushing a release date-I jsut said that if the game is out in Q1 2009 then they should probably be considering some advertisement so people know of the game.
I don't really see how asking on progress is really being impatient-I didnt asked for any work in progress, just a few responses from Devs every now and then about what's going on. Since the new publisher nothing else has been said and from what I can see it isn't the biggest publisher out there and I'm curious about what they can do for the game.