Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Patch # 25 E - Empire Is Ready!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassie View Post
LOVE the new features this added. The cities got a lot harder to siege than the day before. I do think there is a slight disconnect with the ai that should be addressed though. When sieging, I can take out the enemy trebs, and my archers take out all the troops on the wall after a bit. While standing on their wallls I can shoot most enemy troops inside their city, but they dont move because I am not within attack range of them. Maybe make an enemy group attack if they are being barraged by arrows. They may just get slaughtered by my knights defending the archers, but it makes more sense than just sitting and dying to arrows.

Also maybe put a threshold or line that you cross that makes them just send all troops at you. I literally was able to kill 1/3 to 1/2 of a group at a time because I could pull them without anyone else getting aggro'd. I think we need them to get a little smarter when defending their castle :)
I agree, one thing thats really game breaking is how attacking the leader of the castle draws all melee units to him leaving the ranged vulnerable. You cast a spell on the leader, all melees leave and crowd around him, you pop all your AoE on that large tightly packed group to just wipe out all their stuff, then you just casually slaughter all the squishy ranged units and kill the leader no issue.

I've legit done this with every castle and all can be beaten in under 5 minutes (excluding the cities with the annoying 15k hp zerker bug)