Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Patch # 25 E - Empire Is Ready!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 10:16 PM

Hassie has a default reputation
Default AI in siege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
You can count on that:)
LOVE the new features this added. The cities got a lot harder to siege than the day before. I do think there is a slight disconnect with the ai that should be addressed though. When sieging, I can take out the enemy trebs, and my archers take out all the troops on the wall after a bit. While standing on their wallls I can shoot most enemy troops inside their city, but they dont move because I am not within attack range of them. Maybe make an enemy group attack if they are being barraged by arrows. They may just get slaughtered by my knights defending the archers, but it makes more sense than just sitting and dying to arrows.

Also maybe put a threshold or line that you cross that makes them just send all troops at you. I literally was able to kill 1/3 to 1/2 of a group at a time because I could pull them without anyone else getting aggro'd. I think we need them to get a little smarter when defending their castle :)