Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Patch # 25 B - Fixing Our Empire
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
and finally im gonna respam this idea "Also, any plans on making unit upgrades for orcs cheaper as the buildings level up? other races units get cheaper if you upgrade their buildings, but for orc units, like slayers impalers and beserkers, there is almost no benefit to leveling the building other than higher level base troops. I think that its not fair to orcs that our units are a flat rate when we are supposed to be able to spam them! please consider implementing this."
This is a bug, added it to our list of things to fix.

Cosmetic changes for real money is something we are considering - I can`t reveal the details yet, but lets say - sometime this summer.

And everything else u mentioned is planned, other than spell cool-down time (tech reasons), and sending resources from vassal to hometown - although does sound like a good idea... and something doable.