Not sure how helpful this will be as I don't speak German but you can check it out.
Also for a very basic overview,
And I will assume you have seen this stickied at the top of the thread?
- The War Lodge trains Infantry and researches Upgrades. Trains Sentries, Bladestorms, Grand Masters, researches Infantry Upgrades.
- The Tree Dwelling allows the training of Ranged units and researches Upgrades. Trains Rangers and Wardens and researches upgrades for units and the economy. A mix of both military and economy this building is a boon to an early settlement for it's ability to create more villagers and elven archers.
- The Arcane Sanctuary trains Magic Wielders. Trains Enchanters.
The Settlement Tree
- The Settlement trains basic unit and researches. It is also a Resource Drop Off point. Trains Male Wardens, Female Wardens, Builds Walls.
Empty great tree
- Provides slow trickle of wood and is a platform for constructing other buildings.
-The Alchemy Lab can Transmute resources. It can Transmute resources to Wood, Stone or Gold. It provides a strong resource trickle to one resource and a minor negative trickle in the other resources.
- The Sylvan Shrine trains Unicorns and provides a Food trickle. It also populates the forest with purchasable deer.
- The Tree Symbiosis summons Forest Spirits, and gatherable Food, Stone or Gold nodes. Forest spirits provide a wood trickle.
- The Elven Residence increases the cities population cap. It will also contribute to the resource trickle provided by your settlement.