Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Multiplayer Overhaul
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 06:41 PM

nightovizard has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Second great post with multiplayer suggestion I`m reading tonight. I do have to say that we will not be including another multiplayer mode - due to the workload involved - but also course of the direction we are taking with the game - it`ll become more apparent after release of the Empire expansion.

And as I posted in the other multiplayer suggestion thread - we are looking into fixing the problem with quest armies getting attacked - either by allowing player designated couple of armies not to participate in PvP, or by making small armies under 80 strength excluded from PvP.
So apart from online world/kingdom. There will not be any other multiplayer section? I would like to see the skirmishes nd battle sieges found in singleplayer, but in a multiplayer section with loobies and matches with custom scenarios, that would be great.

And about pvp pve, these are nice ideas, being able to toogle your army on/off foe pvp would be great, keeping it on should give your army some bonuses, even for quests. Also yes i would set a minimum army strength to be able to pvp, if not i can see entyre armies of peasents fighting each other, just because players use them to farm resources.