Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Road to Empire! Our Biggest Expansion Yet!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 07:39 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Onomas has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightovizard View Post
So AI armies randomly attack our towns? I think that's not necessary at all since players already attack you. The reason why AI armies attack you in singleplayer is because there are no other players than you.

Despite that I think the devs could sometimes make some kind of events, for example a HUUGE AI army attacks some official game city, and then players can go defend it. I would like to see events in DOF. Maybe related with invasions of the AI.
In between expansions and events some days the amount of players that attack you and you can attack are almost zilch. With the protection so cheap to buy its not hard for one to stay in protection mode forever. Which i think was a huge mistake, after all this was a pvp game to begin with. Adding a little spice and roaming AI armies disrupting your economy would give us more things to do. Quests dry up, maps dont really change, and it gets somewhat boring running the same thing over and over. With a "surprise" once in awhile to liven things up is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Also helps train and gain experience for newer players in these matters ;)