Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Bugs Help Devs Please Read
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 06:06 PM

Xavarion has a default reputation

Okay fellow human player, know that you are not alone. I have the exact same problems down to the letter. Except the one with the coop siege and not being able to control my troops. That one sucked, but I am positive the devs will get back your soldiers. Just have a little patience.

As far as the issues you are having, patch 24 is advertised to be the fix for them. So again, patience my friend.

The archers in your town keep moving because even when you are on the world map, your town is still open in the background. The battle sounds you hear are your troops responding to wolves spawning and them attacking those wolves. The reason the archers move is because their default stance is aggressive, so they chase the wolves. I hope the devs either fix the default stance of troops or GET RID OF THE DAMNED WOLVES. They serve no purpose.

Try an elf city and a lot of those problems go away since there are no wolves roaming around and it doesn't matter that the archers (Rangers) are in aggressive stance.

In summation; let's hope the devs deliver in the next 3 days...