We tried this again, and can`t reproduce on our computer, so looks like this is either a hardware issues or some game files are missing.
Few things you could try:
1) Click on the organizer button in any folder. And select Folder and Search options. Go to view, and under Hidden Files and Folders, or Drives - click show hidden files.
2) Now navigate to C:/users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/local/DoF/
3) In that file, locate and delete file called local_saved_data
If you are using the Steam client:
1) Open Steam find DoF in the Library
2) Right click on DoF, and go to Game Properties
3) In Game properties click on Local Files, and select Re-validate game files.