Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Refund
Thread: Refund
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 06:11 PM

GamerGuy has a default reputation
Default Refund

I am wondering if there is a way I can get a refund on this game I was one of the stupid few that paid 20 bucks for this game back when it was first out. You guys have had 2 years (more i think) to fix this game and have failed at every turn and I really don't care about the why.

I cant even login and play anymore without getting disconnected. I don't know why you release patches that make things worse. You consistently make promises that things are going to get better and that a new fix is just around the corner. This type of forum activity by you the devs has been going on for 2 years and im really sick of it.

This game has been wasting space on my desktop as a constant reminder of me getting suckered into buying this game and I would like my money back since I have yet to receive a game I paid for I feel I should get my money back.

It would be one thing if there were just some bugs that could be dealt with but I literally cannot play the game at all without being disconnected. And the problem is on your end not mine.