Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Are Wizards working as Intended?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Tbeaz161 has a default reputation

I'm finding wizards to be absurdly powerful, large armies can get decimated easily by wizards from far too far away, it's very difficult to attack them, and if you manage to kill them you most likely have only a shell of an army left.

That simply isn't right, especially when a wizard is immortal but you might permanently lose all the units. I'm not saying make wizards mortal, it's just annoying.

When I have to either surrender when i see some wizards or lose atleast half my army automatically it isn't right. It currently takes no skill to win this way.

Not to mention how brokenly devastating they are to NPC towns..

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love this game and I support it's development whole heartedly, but the degree to which wizards are broken make me think something went terribly wrong, or next to no testing was done before pushing them out for the expansion, which is just unacceptable to me.

I love and will continue to play the game, but please change the wizards, COMPLETELY rework them if you must but something has to be done as they are game breakingly powerful at the moment in my opinion.