Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Orc Fortress Bug
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 11:34 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStud View Post
Hey Konstantine. When I saw NPC towns, their walls looks complete. Mine is mostly paliside with like 2 walls. Its very odd. **Can't see the Attachment Manager, Ugh Im so dumb**
ItalianStud, try this. Please note screenshot button may vary, but it seems you have that part down already.

Capturing And Converting Screenshots
If you encountered a level design problem or another sort of glitch that is best captured in an image - please take a screenshot of it using F1 key on your keyboard (up to 30 screenshots can be saved in your default DOF directory).
After this you`ll find your screenshot in the default DoF Steam directly: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy" in BMP format.
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

Now all you have to do is convert it into JPEG format. You can do it by using default MS Paint Program pre-installed on all versions of Windows, or program like Photoshop, Gimp e.t.c. Just open the screenshot, and choose Save As, and save as JPG or JPEG.

To post your picture - while you are replying or making a new post, you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.