Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Hiring Again!
Thread: Hiring Again!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

Svulnar has a default reputation

I would apply, but I am currently enrolled in College and I do not yet know if i will be able to fulfill the time requirements on certain days of the week. I also believe that while my in-game experience is usefull, though selective mostly towards orcs *only know the basics/strengths/weaknesses of humans/elves.* my out of game experience, as well as my none existent experience with customer service, would make me a poor choice.

While i may be able to provide the needed information that players may ask, I am unsure if I would be able to ensure that personal opinion and my own biased do not interfere. Besides, during the Sunday meeting time I would likely stutter all the time, not to mention I do not yet own a web-cam *so it would only transmit the stuttering voice*.

I do not intend to submit for a job that I do not believe that I would be able to accomplish better than the average Joe. I recommend Distantvoice though, since he always seems to be one step ahead of me, and he seems to have a much better understanding of Humans/Elves.