Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Game not loading
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 08:47 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
This is really odd, we didn`t update anything on our end, and snow should not cause any issues. Regular player population is online.

Are you running the Steam version? Have you tried restarting your PC? And could you please confirm what you mean by trying to get in - would you get stuck on a loading screen to your homeland?
Sorry for the anger, I didn't get off work and into bed until around 2:15am and I was woken up at 7:30am for a stupid reason so I was cranky. Anyways I swapped to the main game client a while ago and haven't even touched the steam client. My PC is not the issue, tried that. And what i mean is when i load up my hometown for the first time it won't load, so i will Alt+F4 out and then i cannot log in, and then when i finally log in it says i cannot connect to city and i have to log out then back in again (where it says i cannot log in again) and then when i finally get in the game wont load again and Alt+f4 and repeat.

Took 5 Alt+F4's before i could get in and it loaded. And if it is not the snow then i don't know what i could be.