Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Online Kingdom, go to other town's market
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:57 PM

Noquid has a default reputation
Default First impression

I figured out the resource cap constraints and was able to make the trip. I really like the whole idea of this game but there's like ZERO information on how to play. The "manual" is basically lore, learning the game is trial and error and it takes forever to get anything done. I have 1 crown left, my storage is full and I really have no idea what to do. I find myself logging off just because I feel like I'm wasting my time staring at the screen wondering what the hell I'm supposed to do.

For example: why did I build a market? The prices suck and get worse every time you buy or sell anything. I went to every city in the "Wold" and all the prices are about the same, which are about the same as the market prices in my own market. Who knows, maybe if you improve the market, it gets better? No idea, I have 1 crown left and upgrading the market is like 100th on my list of things to try.

Then of course the game only runs for about 30 minutes anyway, before it crashes.