Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Realy getting annoyed with loosing units and resources (crowns due to bugs /glithies
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

cdeeks,

I`m sorry our support wasn`t much help - unfortunately with late game bugs like this there`s not much we can do on a spot - and only additional weeks of patching will fix things in the end.

The best suggestions I can make right now is to re-create all of your armies. (move units to your homeland, log out, log back in - and create new armies with them. Also don`t include too many units for other races or livestock in your armies. In most cases this would help avoid half of these late game bugs you mentioned.

As far as compensation - you can email support@reverieworld.com with a brief list of everything you`ve lost and they`ll issue you a compensation. Or better yet - just post here an we`ll send you compensation codes over Private Messages in this forum.

As far as getting a refund - we can only give refunds to players who 1) purchased the game from our Store (we can`t refund Steam purchases - as Steam doesn`t allow it) 2) Can`t start or play the game at all due to technical issues 3) Have played the game for less than 5 hours.