Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Animator
Thread: Animator
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

oliviergou has a default reputation
Lightbulb Animator

Ok so to start, what I write right now maybe not accepted but it may make the game a bit more nice. So what im going to tell you today is a new kind of mod Rank :the Animator. The A (animator will be long at time) is a special kind of mod these guys can make special events once a week for every players online at this moment maybe a time where everyone has finish working. So the special event may be like a Dice game (where the A choose a number btw 1 and the number of players online + 3) there's gonna be three rounds of win by the same player before he recieved his price (market item or crowns) the 2nd idea is a Siege quest the A add every1 online at this moment, and the first one that finish the siege in solo win the price. And last idea: Is a question/answer event where the A ask 15 questions and the person that say the fastest and has good has possible the question win the price(and maybe a participation on the next Q/A event). So tell me what you think about that and see you in game .

Last edited by oliviergou : 09-09-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: forgot words