View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

My my ^^
As usual
For Weeks it was cried about thus Units being to Strong about people abusing skillpoint reset during battle and about other stuff that got fixed now.

And the moment its fixed the guys who were abusing that stuff show up and cry about its being gone xD

Well guess you cant have everyone Happy
No matter what you do you will always have to hit one side into the face to make the other side Happy ^^

Well and of course theres people like me who are Completly unaffectet by it.
I am not putting priority to any Certain Units especially not Special Units so I am pretty much left out for most of the part. ^^

But Miklos matey
Theres one thing I got to comment on.
I think as Forums Admin/Moderator you should have a bit more discretion.
Its fine if you offer your personal Opinion.
But you should seriosly not do it under an Forum Title saying "Forum Admin"
Nobody expects you to lie about stuff or to hide you personal opinion about something.
But you should not use an Account tagged with the Companys Emblem while offering your personal Opinion.
Either keep your Comment privately inside the Company. Or refrain from Commenting.
Or use an Private Account to show clearly that your not speaking for the Company or the Mod Team but only for yourself in that matter.....

Its bad for Teams Morale and Discipline if someone from the Team openly argues against the Team.....

You always need to consider who you are and what your Position is matey.
When wearing your Companys Clothes or in this case an Company Sign and Title you are Representing the Company.
That also means that people relate your statements and your behavior to the Company.

Greetz Sun
ps in the 2 Admin Teams (well GM Teams more accurately) I served in you would have been out of the Team with such an Statement ^^
As there was an Solidarity Rule saying that your Forbidden to Contradict Statements made by other Teammembers or the Company itself while on the Mod Account :)

Kon is far more lenient so I doubt this will affect your status here
(actually he is far too lenient in my eyes but well not my place to speak ^^)

Tough of course we also made seperate Accounts there not carrying our personal Accounts Name in the first Place :)
So we had an Personal and an Seperate Mod account to begin with.
So for us that was easier to follow.
You seem to have your normal Account just with Mod Status ^^