Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - How do you login into your account info?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Yes just email me the information, and what password you wan't and you will be good to go
again im not ganna give you or anyone my new password! how do i know you wont do **** with my account? sorry this is pretty lame you know very well that every company NEVER ASKS YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD!!!! NEVER!!!i dont care if your a mod or work for them or what not! i shouldnt have to give you my password. i really dont understand why there isnt such thing as login into your account and change the info i mean thats pretty much the first thing you should do when creating a game, have a proper login system.

are you honestly telling me there is no other way to change my password? im ****ing screwed now? cause giving away my new password is not an option. specialy since i use that password for everything else!

dude this is lame this guy keeps login in and ****ing my **** up its been 3 days if this continues that i dont even have to change my password cause everything i worked for will be ****ed up!