Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - How do you login into your account info?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 12:16 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Yes just email me the information, and what password you wan't and you will be good to go

support@reverieworld.com
again im not ganna give you or anyone my new password! how do i know you wont do **** with my account? sorry this is pretty lame you know very well that every company NEVER ASKS YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD!!!! NEVER!!!i dont care if your a mod or work for them or what not! i shouldnt have to give you my password. i really dont understand why there isnt such thing as login into your account and change the info i mean thats pretty much the first thing you should do when creating a game, have a proper login system.

are you honestly telling me there is no other way to change my password? im ****ing screwed now? cause giving away my new password is not an option. specialy since i use that password for everything else!

dude this is lame this guy keeps login in and ****ing my **** up its been 3 days if this continues that i dont even have to change my password cause everything i worked for will be ****ed up!