Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Ctd
Thread: Ctd
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 11:17 AM

Ashtaroph has a default reputation
Default 1 very annoyed player !!

Well I've now owned this game for near 5 weeks, so far I haven't been able to play a single game without it freezing or causing a ctd. Today I thought to myself as I cant seem able to play the larger quests without a ctd, i'll start a new town, at least I can say i'm playing the game but even that after 10 mins went CTD.
I am asking myself is my pc at fault or is this game so bugridden its never going to be playable, in answer to myself I note that this is the only game that I get ctd's in, I play some very processor intensive games, ie skyrim, kingdoms of amalur, civ5 to name a few, none of these causes ctd's or even slowdowns, while my pc is getting on a bit in the pc world its still fairly high spec, i'm running windows 7 ultimate, all drivers are up to date, my pc is regularly cleaned and defragged, as you may have guessed I don't think my pc is at fault.
Now to the latter part of my question, you only have to look at this forum to see the number of problems players are having, while I admit some of those errors will definitely be hardware related, its starting to look obvious that this game has a multitude of problems that as far as I can see aren't being addressed by the developers, as a suggestion maybe the developers should forget about creating new weapons or units and concentrate on making a game that actually works !!!
Am wondering what itll take to get my money back for this game and the extra crowns that I've bought but so far not been able to use ?
1 very annoyed player