Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Patch # 17 - The Siegeworks Part II is LIVE!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 06:23 PM

Baxa has a default reputation
Default Wow, Just Wow

Unbelievable simply unbelievable. Folks SO upset because the dev's made the call to hold off on pathing fix, which, I might add (from the sounds of it) caused CTD. (really you want them to release the patch as is so we have to deal with the pathing that is still not fixed AND CTD's... not a good call imho)

How quickly people forget.... there are what? 5 developers working hard on this game? One of which is a graphics guru and has almost nothing to do with the code per say (no offense Mark).

It's my hope, that the dev's realize that quite a few of us thank you for the update, holding off until the main part of the patch is READY to go live, and most importantly thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing. (Yes Zone, you are to continue working from 5 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week without rest or a life outside the game, your already doing that now, so why stop)

Anyways, Thanks again for the update and fixing some of the other bugs that weren't mentioned on the list but fixed anyways.

Look forward to what's ahead!!