Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Patch # 17 - The Siegeworks Part II is LIVE!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:32 AM

Shadowkutsuu has a default reputation

Woot finally the patch is out... Is what I thought, I don't want to sound rude and I know I'm not the only one waiting for the Path-finding patch but this is a joke -_-.

Been waiting for ages since you mentioned it will be out in next patch, then it gets delayed and you mention you plan to release it on Monday but no later then Thursday (In other words it's coming out Thursday).
But then something goes on and it's another delay and will be out in 24 hours, so I'm thinking (okay fair enough least it could be my birthday prezzie for 5th July)...
Bam a balance patch with units I couldn't care less about as I'm planning to remake my city just for this Path-finding patch to find out it's taken you over a week to work out there's a bug.

This has got to be a joke -_-, sorry again for any rudeness but it's just really annoyed me, but oh well I'll wait till you fixed it, I'm sure and hope it will be worth the extra wait.