Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Worst pvp in gaming existence
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:51 PM

R-A-B has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
You're kidding right? Why exactly would I, or anyone, waste that much free time on a game that lies to us? If the relative point values don't mean anything then it shouldn't be there.

If my army composition was that utterly useless, all my knights had maxed out their armor resists BTW (I not being a complete moron), then the point comparison should not have been within a few points.

Finally controlling units during the battle and reskilling them? I was barely able to get my units formations set and from some sort of battle line. He just came at me as a horde. He used no visible tactic except his units were simply far superior to mine despite the point value and his units being uniformly lower level.

I'll wait for this next patch that keeps being promised as a fix to everything. Then if these problems are not greatly improved I'll write it off as money lost and delete the game.
Orcs have abilities and formations greatly increasing there abilities and making them nard as hell, downside is it drains stamina, whereas a footsoldier can stay in peak efficency pretty much indefinitely.
I'd also point out I believe upgrades to armour,weapons and formations etc do NOT add to army strength, so having them researched can provide a considerable advantage.

In short the game has a fairly poor tooltips for explanations. If you can get over that, then also start experimenting and finding those liitle tricks to unit compositions I fidn it highly rewarding. I hope you stay around a little longer and get a grip on the mechanics to enable a far more enjoyable experience.