Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Wheres the patch!?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:25 AM

Mezinov has a default reputation

Hi11Zone stated in his post that they were pushing for Monday, but it would be no-later-than Thursday. In the US, atleast, Wednesday just started - and in Europe it is only about half-way done.

Let us let them atleast miss their deadline before we start building the crucifix.

Personally I much rather see a well polished, functional, patch than something riddled with it's own slew of issues and compromises.

The things this team are doing, with such a small crew, are nothing short of miraculous. I know titles by AAA studios that take longer to turn any significant content - let alone any major optimization passes.

Sometimes however, you just need to walk a mile in their shoes. I would recommend picking up a discount coding book in the coding language of your choice and try making even a basic game (lets say Pong). You will quickly find that when it comes to code, sometimes changing a simple common variable will effect things in ways never thought possible - occasionally even in unrelated systems.

Do you want to select your Hero and suddenly have all your textures invert?

Maybe. But I don't. [Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't eager to see the new pathfinding.]

Last edited by Mezinov : 07-03-2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Spelling