Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Absurd.
Thread: Absurd.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 09:52 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

I'm really sorry cause you feel this way. About refund - yes, you need to contact Steam and talk to them about it.

About bugs and issues - yes, there were many issues and many are still present. But, as I can see you are member of this community for maybe a month. If you just go through posts and topics from past few months you will see how much did DEVs do for this game, you will see how many issues and bugs were resolved - and all this thanks to our great and understanding community.

Also, "5 person Indie Development team" excuse (if i can call it this way) is used only to make everyone sure that issues and bugs will be fixed, not maybe tomorrow but they will be fixed. 15$ for a game that is updated almost every week, that gives community free expansions etc. is a really fair price (in my opinion).

Once again, I'm really sorry that you feel this way, and I hope you will once be able to enjoy this great game and it's community.

Greets.