Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Worst pvp in gaming existence
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:40 AM
DoF Moderator

comedychris has a default reputation
Thumbs up ok agree and disagree,, give it a while and try again?

ok i can see where you are coming from, fires are deadly, but is that not realistic? fire arrows do less acc per shot so its not overpowered and range units arnt overpowered at all, if you max our Armour against them depending on the unit you can get 75-80% reduction on damage so the merely a bug not a threat, about the speed, have you actually been upgrading speed and movement/ sprint speed? because if you have then there pretty fast when told to rush, and if not then thats your fault.. i think worst pvp in in 2013 "6 months" is a massive over exaggeration alone but worst pvp ever.... excessive doesnt cut it.. its got bugs as have most game but devs are cool hard working and care about the game "thats rare" also, theres new patches, updates and released every week or so so.. wait a while balances will come and a game tht you liked might be a game you love after 2 months of being worked on, dont dismiss an entire part of the game based on a little trial of a product not yet fully finished and completed, thanks for listening to me ramble i appreciate it have fun and take care.