Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - A few idea's to improve the game.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the kind words, and let me go over some of your points. I would go over all - but it`s really busy lately as I`m trying to reply to every forum post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggyarab View Post
Unit control bugs and pathing needs to be fixed - Sometimes archers will not all partake with their unti in attacking enemies. Sometimes my hero's decide to watch a fight 1 meter away from the enemy instead of chopping people up.
This is ALL getting fixed next week, as well as the lag - in the next week`s pathfinding patch.

Quote:
Panning just to admire and watch - DoF is one of the most beautiful games I have ever played on my pc, I know you guys are not a fan of AFK playing but I really think having a panning feature while I study / read / work so a camera just floats around my fortress / peasants working / the scenery would be a heaps nice feature.
Good idea - and easy to implement, I`ll see if we can work this in sometime in the near future.

Quote:
Crowns - You have to add more crowns into the game through playing the game to compete with F2P I love this game and all I want to do is dedicate my time to it while im free at the moment, But to keep up with my willingness to play the game I have had to bust $60 Dollars I understand this is my choice but I feel if there was more balance in gaining crowns I could get more friends to play the game.
Yeah - we continuously working on making crowns easier to get, but as the player above said - for majority it`s already great balance, as only 0.3% of our players are actually buying crowns.

Quote:
Co-op Me and my friend got this game all we wanted to do was play together but there was no 'this is what you need to do' 'this is how you do it' anywhere in the game I had to ask the lovely mods / devs. Get onto that, your online Co-op feature is a huge part of the game. Explain how friends find each other on the world maps etc.
Quote:
Alliances 600 crowns to use a main feature of this game is madness IMO, I think coming up with more creative ways other than throwing 50 dollars to play with a group of friends in an Alliance would be a far more fair contribution to your player base.
We don`t want every single player to have his own alliances. Player first needs to make friends, get to later get content where he can easily save up 200 crowns, and together with friends donating some gold or crowns - he can finally open his alliance. The price is not meant to encourage buying crowns - but to limit number of alliances so we don`t get 1000 1 player alliances, but 40-50 strong alliances.