Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - City reset when seiged
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello,

Really sorry to hear about your town being effaced by this extremely rare bug. In a way you actually won a small lottery Read on for details...

This bug usually effects 1 player in 5000+ players per week. The team is working on the issue - by this is mostly caused by brief internet stream corruption by Internet Server Provider, and not an easy issue to fix, but our team is committed to getting this sorted soon, so not even 1 in 1,500 players will get effected by this ever again.

There are two ways to proceed - if you can provide us with your username and effect town name we can try to restore your town how it was a day or two ago from our server back-ups. We would need to know when did your town broke (i`m guessing this morning) - please let us know the date.

If due to technical issues we can`t restore your town (which I`ll be sure is likely), or you don`t want to loose these two days or progress, we can offer you a comprehensive package with 100150$ value. Including 5 CD keys to pass to your friends, and 5 codes for 120 Crowns so you can quickly start a new town and get everything lost back with-in hours.

Let me know how you want to proceed, as well as your username, townname.