Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - A Beginner's Guide to Level Design
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:46 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

theinternetman has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
That part is very complicated and requires our exporter tool and lots, lots fine-tuning.

If you are a good 3d aritst with good skills in 3d Max - I can provide in info, or you might as well consider landing us a helping hand in making new units (no time commitment)

Either way - let us know how good you are with this, and Mark A - our artist could post a tutorial.
I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my query. I'd like to cancel the request as I don't want to waste your time. Though I have some experience messing with and creating some Warcraft 3 models and some projects in google sketchup I'm certainly not a good artist. If the process is complicated I am sure you have better things to do with your time than post a drawn out tutorial for just me. Perhaps when I am more experienced I will post some examples of completed work and a request for the tutorial. For now I have enough fun working on the UI, just trying to see if I can modify the position and size of elements at the moment, rather than textures only.

Last edited by theinternetman : 06-19-2013 at 12:52 PM.