Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Unable to command units during seige
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 05:34 PM

Fenrir37 has a default reputation
Default Unable to command units during seige

Hi guys first time on the forums and unfortunately its to post about a problem... Upon entering a siege i began producing bolt throwers. After placing the 5th one the 6th wouldn't let go of my cursor no matter where I clicked to place it. This left me unable to select any of my units on screen for a time until the "choose which front you'd like to attack from" option pop'd up again? after selecting the same front i was fighting from the bolt thrower released my cursor yet i was still unable to select units directly with my cursor. I was only able to grab them using the unit icons on the top left of my screen. Even so i could not command nor move them and the usual unit stats and icons on the bottom of my screen would not show up. The game was of course still playing in the absence of my commands and was not frozen so to speak. Click and drag just made the box stick to my screen. As requested I've posted the most recent log file below. I want to also thank the mod for giving me support in game as i was stuck with only the pay out option as an exit. Thankfully i was able to exit without losing much if anything.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (252.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Fenrir37 : 06-18-2013 at 05:37 PM.