Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Editor window size issue
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 07:55 AM

nightovizard has a default reputation
Default Editor window size issue

Hello,

2 days ago I bought the game on Steam. I discovered there was a map editor, and I like to create maps, so i gave it a try. The main problem comes with the map window size, I'ts very small. I have checked configuration and all, but nothing found. Thats a problem becaus ei really wnated to make maps, but the window is that small that gives me headeache so its imposible for me to make somehting decent. i have read that in 2 weeks ther eis going to be an update fixing the editor problem in steam about the test map not running correctly (Which also happens to me), but i don't know if this problem will be fixed too, or if it is something unknown for me that i have to do to change the size.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5515/editorissue.jpg

As you can see i have the editor main window fully opened, but the map one only takes a small part of the screen. i would like to fix that as soon as posible. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I had send a message to support due to another problem, and i included this one, and i was told that this problem will probably be fixed in the next update/patch. But i'm not sure yet since i haven't seen someone else who has this problem as me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg editorissue.jpg (36.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by nightovizard : 06-01-2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Edit and add info.